Re: schedules, was voting system for future venues?

>Obviously the date needs to be fixed at some point, but does it really
>have to be six years in advance? (
>http://www.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.html )

As I understand it, the main reason to schedule so far out is to avoid
collisions with other meetings that attract a large number of the same
people.

If there's a way to have more date flexibility without colliding with
other meetings, I suspect the IAOC would be highly interested to hear
about it.

R's,
John