Re: Routing at the Edges of the Internet

I disagree with the fundamental premise of this concept, that it is a PROBLEM that the Internet is not a network.  Um, last I looked, the Internet is an interconnection of networks.  Not a network in that sense.

Edge devices can today, in the scenario you portray, pick the "best" network to connect to.  Last thing we need is to ossify a method of doing that.  Let the edge be the edge and do what it wants.