RE: [mpls] [PWE3] IETF Last Call comment on draft-ietf-pwe3-gal-in-pw

Sasha,

I completely agree with your recommendations:

- releasing the bottom-of-stack requirement on GAL

- making use of the statement in RFC 5586 that if GAL is encountered in a packet then G-ACh header MUST be present immediately after the bottom of the label stack (and not immediately after GAL)

- specifying that ECMP on labeled packets MUST ignore reserved labels

Thanks,

John

Sent from my iPhone