RE: Last Call: <draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-08.txt>(Reducing the Standards Track to Two Maturity Levels) to BCP

Hi Medel,
At 17:57 07-08-2011, GT RAMIREZ, Medel G. wrote:
1)Is there such thing as a "good enough" Criteria to handle this
concern?

Glen Zorn asked a question during the last plenary and there was a discussion [1] about "criteria" on this mailing list.

To be fair, I'll quote a message from Warren Kumari [2]:

  "While not all ADs read all drafts, most read a large fraction
   of them (and read them carefully and thoughtfully enough to
   catch a number of large issues (and nits) *that were not caught
   in LC*) -- I think that they deserve recognition for performing
   a valuable and un-fun function..."

2)Or as usual it passes "rough consensus" process?

The process is based on consensus and not "rough consensus".

Regards,
-sm

P.S. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg67494.html

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68008.html