Re: subject_prefix on IETF Discuss?

On Aug 3, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Warren Kumari wrote:

> How do folk feel about having asking for subject_prefix to be set on the IETF Discussion List (AKA this one!) - this will prefix mail sent to this list with something like "[Discussion]" or "[IETF]" or something [0].

My preference is to not have these prefixes.  I have all of my list mail go to a separate folder for each list.  The subject prefixes just add clutter.

That said, I realize a lot of people don't use mail folders and have dysfunctional user agents.  I'll be annoyed if a subject prefix is added, but I'll cope.

Keith