Re: Why the IESG needs to review everything...

[ Top posting - meta comment ]

Every now and then I get a bee in my bonnet and decide to carefully review each and every draft in LC. I hate to break it to y'all, but many drafts really poorly written, and, even if you have very broad interests, many of them are going to be really boring to you…

While not all ADs read all drafts, most read a large fraction of them (and read them carefully and thoughtfully enough to catch a number of large issues (and nits) *that were not caught in LC*) -- I think that they deserve recognition for performing a valuable and un-fun function...

Climbing off soapbox,