Re: DKIM Signatures now being applied to IETF Email

On 26/Jul/11 06:19, Hector Santos wrote:
> But the original destroyed signature from the author is not stripped.

Nor verified, apparently.

>  dkim=pass header.d=ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.i=ietf.org;
>  adsp=fail policy=all author.d=isdg.net asl.d=ietf.org (unauthorized signer);
>  dkim=fail (DKIM_SIGNATURE_BAD) header.d=isdg.net header.s=tms1 header.i=isdg.net;
>  adsp=pass policy=all author.d=isdg.net signer.d=isdg.net (originating signer);

My verifier is somewhat more concise than yours.  For your message it
just reports

  spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ietf.org;
  dkim=pass header.i=@ietf.org;
  dkim-adsp=fail header.from=hsantos@xxxxxxxx

> It would be nice for the list server to remove original signatures the
> list will destroy in its resigning process.

That implies checking which signatures actually got destroyed.  Was
the author signature destroyed, on this message?  Possibly not, as on
my previous message I got

  spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ietf.org;
  dkim=pass header.i=@tana.it

(The IETF's signature would probably have passed too, but since the
author signature was good, this concise verifier didn't bother to
report on any other one --a little bit too much concise, perhaps.)