Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic (yet again)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011, t.petch wrote:

I realise that, as you spell out, you are seeking IETF consensus but what is that if the WG is dead set against it?

Depending on who you ask, there was consensus, rough consensus, or no consensus about this document. My opinion is that rough consensus was met with a few very vocal people against. I support this document.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx