RE: [v6ops] Another look at 6to4 (and other IPv6 transition issues)

If the IETF wishes organizations such as ours well, then
they should be willing to provide operational guidance.
RFCs 4057 and 4852 were a small step in that direction,
while 'draft-templin-v6ops-isops' provides actionable
information.

Fred