Re: [mpls] R: RE: R: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt> (Proactive Connectivity Verification, Continuity Check and Remote Defect indication for MPLS Transport Profile) to Proposed Standard

To the extent that this particular debate (that of the nature scope and success or failure of the liaison effort) has been going on for some time:

* it's not going to be resolved.
* rehashing the history of how we came to this point it advances what agenda?

It would seems timely in the IETF last call to focus the line of criticism on the merits or lack thereof of the draft as it stands, not on how we arrived here.

joel