Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic

Roger,

> Guess I should clearify something, the thing I am considering are to
> drop all 2002::/16 addresses hard, of course preferable return a
> correct error messages to.
>
> wonder how many find 6to4 usable when ISPs start doing that? Nuclear
> winter or not may follow.

took me a while to warm up to PMT, but now I think that's a perfectly valid solution to rescue the set of innocent victims of 6to4.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuarsingh-v6ops-6to4-provider-managed-tunnel-02

wouldn't be surprised if there already are commercial products that can do that.

cheers,
Ole