Review: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-06- Tunnel Identifier

In performing a gen-art review of this document, which seems quite good over all, I noticed a minor question, but did not remember to include it in my gen-art review.

The defines a Tunnel-Identifier, identifying the end-point of a tunnel within a node.
That identifier is defined as 16 bits.
In one sense, that seems sufficient. But it is more restrictive than the number of parallel LSPs that the node could be an end-point for (by a factor of 16.) So it seems that there ought to at least be an explanation for the mismatch.

Thank you,
Joel