Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

On 6/21/2011 2:02 AM, Mary Barnes wrote:
> Exactly.   Given that we spend most of our days in air conditioned
> meeting rooms, Phoenix or Dallas are not bad choices. Dallas is slightly
> better due to air connections.  Houston is not a good choice under any
> circumstance IMHO - I don't think A/C can remove enough humidity to make
> it comfortable in July.
>
> Personally, I have no issue with Minneapolis in November or March -
> again we spend most of the time in meeting rooms, so do we really care
> that much about the weather outside?

Some of us actually like to go outside occasionally without being either
blistered or frozen.  Please speak for yourself (or are we using the
royal "we"?

begin:vcard
fn:Glen Zorn
n:Zorn;Glen
org:Network Zen
adr:;;;Seattle;WA;;USA
email;internet:gwz@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel;cell:+66 87 040 4617
note:PGP Key Fingerprint: DAD3 F5D3 ACE6 4195 9C5C  2EE1 6E17 B5F6 5953 B45F
version:2.1
end:vcard