IETF-meta (Was: Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?)

Just a reminder, originally posted September 2010:

NEW NON-IETF LIST ANNOUNCEMENT

IETF Meta-Discussions

This group is dedicated to the discussion of ancillary issues of interest to the IETF community, especially discussions about how IETF discussions and meetings should work.
-- IETF meeting locations / travel
-- Email composition design patterns
-- Anything related to DiffServ politics

<http://groups.google.com/group/ietf-meta>