Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

	BTW, I found that like with many previous IETF meetings, if you call your local travel department, they can often get far cheaper rates for the rooms at the hotel. For some reason, the IETF "negotiates" rates that seem to be MSRP.  For this one, for example, I got something like a %40 discount on the IETF rate.

	--Tom