Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-12.txt> (DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures) to Draft Standard

In article <20110615213858.9853.22165.idtracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:

>The IESG has received a request from the Domain Keys Identified Mail WG
>(dkim) to consider the following document:
>- 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures'
>  <draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-12.txt> as a Draft Standard

I've reviewed this document, indeed my fingerprints are all over it.

It's definitely an improvement to 4871: folds in the errata, takes out
a lot of gratuitous and often wrong non-normative advice, cleans up
the 2119 MUSTage, and otherwise improves the text.  Except for the one
obscure feature that is deprecated due to lack of use, I think that
any implementation that is compliant with 4871+errata should still be
compliant with this draft.

R's,
John