Re: How to pay $47 for a copy of RFC 793

Bob,

Thanks!  I had always thought 47 was an uninteresting number.  I wasn't sure if it was the least uninteresting number, and if it were, it would automatically be interesting(*), but now I see it's interesting even if it's not the least uninteresting number :)

Steve

* For those on this list not familiar with math jokes, there's a "proof" there are no uninteresting numbers: Suppose some (positive) integers are interesting and the rest are uninteresting.  Consider the least of the uninteresting numbers.  That's surely an interesting number...