Re: TSVDIR review of draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-aaaa-whitelisting-implications

Hi Joe – Thank you for your thorough review and detailed response. Your feedback will be incorporated into a –04 update with other changes received in last call and from the IESG. (I'm still working through all of the changes though.)

In any case, see my detailed responses inline below. I appreciate any suggested changes to the proposed new text of course.

Regards
Jason