Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP

Fwiw please see sec 8.1 of our doc which states which procedures of RFC 5226 are specified for each range, and already allows IESG approval as a path for user ports.

Joe