Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP

On Jan 27, 2011, at 17:29 , Michelle Cotton wrote:

> We are changing that process right now.  We have begun to report the
> reviewer (with the review) in the email to the requester.
>
> We just need to make sure this small change is communicated to those experts
> that are part of review "teams" as their individual names are not published
> on the main list of registries.
>
> I don't think it needs to go in this document as this is already in
> progress.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.

As long as we agree that is the process, it's not a big deal to me if it is in or out of the document but I don't see any reason not to put it into the document.