Re: Last Call On draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-12

Dear all,

I think that if there is an objetion of many people, that would be OK
if we put the IETF as author and IESG as contact.  This, I think, will
be considered as appropriate for this ocasion.

Moreover, if I do not want to provide my contact data except email to
the community, that is my right, anyway.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev