Re: Question about Prague

Although Prague (Czech Republic) and Munich (Germany) are both in the European Union they are different countries. So when renting a car in Munich you need to make sure (as usual) that you are allowed to take it across the border and that the GPS has the maps of the country you travel to.
Btw. Prague has an airport, too. Though don't know frequency of flights and a drive from Munich is only a couple of hours.

Cu in Prague, Tobias