Re: WiFI and authentication

Lawrence,

The authentication on wireless in Maastricht was in preparation for Beijing, where we had an agreement to ensure the wireless users were IETF attendees.

I know of no reason to continue the authentication and I know of no intentions of doing so for any currently scheduled meeting. I think we would only have this as a requirement for the network if we go back to China proper (i.e. not Taiwan or Hong Kong) again.

Chris.

--
Chris Elliott