Re: DNSSEC & legal effect

On 16/11/10 13:17, Josh Howlett wrote:
> Legislation exists for some jurisdictions, such as the EU eSignatures Directive, that controls the legal effect of a qualified digital signature.
>
> Does anyone know of any analyses of the implications of such legislation and DNSSEC?

I would hope they've nothing to do with one another. Qualified
signature requirements are just another way to make stuff harder
and less useful IMO. Technically though, I don't think DNSSEC
makes any assertions that are meant to be archived, so I don't
think there should be any overlap at all, or am I missing
something?

S.