Re: [79all] IETF Badge

Xiangsong,
I suspect you may have misunderstood me. I'm endorsing the old practice of letting in (to meetings) any who wish *without* payment or badge. Sure they won't be able to go into the terminal room, but that isn't a significant issue. Them eating the snacks could possibly turn into an issue, but it hasn't to date.

Lou