Re: Alternative Proposal for Two-Stage IETF Standardization

Dave:

The document says:

      (Full) Internet Standard:   The Internet community achieves rough
         consensus -- on using the running code of a specification.

This causes me pause, because it does not say that the RFC was sufficient
to produce interoperable implementations.

Perhaps this is a problem with the words that were selected, but it might
be a fundamental concern.  I can't tell from the draft.  Please explain.

Russ