BOF scheduling

We heard at the mike and at the IESG table this evening that BOFs shouldn't be scheduled

simultaneously with area open meetings.

So why don't we reserve one room for all of the afternoon sessions for either a BOF or an area meeting ?

This should leave enough spiel to play with at the last moment.

And that way anyone who wants to see what is presently going on and what is going to start happening

can stay in the same room all afternoon.

Y(J)S