Re: what is the problem bis

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 03:24:55PM -0400, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> The problem with the current, failed process is that there is absolutely no
> correlation between the standards status of a protocol and adoption.

Why exactly is that a problem?  That's not a rhetorical question.  If
_that_ is what the problem is, I want to know why.  I agree that two
maturity levels might help if it is the problem to solve.

Supposing it is a problem, why do you think that two maturity levels
won't just cause everything to stick at Proposed Standard?

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shinkuro, Inc.