Re: Document Action: 'ANSI C12.22, IEEE 1703 and MC12.22 TransportOver IP' to Informational RFC

If there is something in the IESG write-up that is needed to
understand the nature of a document, that material should also appear
in the document. Most people looking at RFCs probably don't even know
that an IESG write-up might exist or where to find it and even those
who do know about the IESG write-up will assume that the RFC (and
possibly any Errata) are all they need to look at.

This doesn't seem like a big deal. Just take the first two sentences
of the "Working Group Summary" section of the IESG write-up and add
them to the Abstract and/or Introduction, or something like that.

Thanks,
Donald