RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25.txt> (Diameter Base, Protocol) to Proposed Standard

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the comment and sorry for the taking a few days to answer this, but your comment generated some discussions within the IESG, which are still ongoing.

There was no IPR disclosure made directly on draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25.txt, and this is why the IETF LC does not mention any. This may be a miss in the case of 'bis' documents, and we are discussing in the IETF whether our procedures need not be modified to cover such cases. For the specific case I asked the IESG secretary to contact the submitters of the IPR disclosure on RFC 3588 and check with them whether they believe that the IPR also applies to draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25.txt.

Regards,

Dan