Re: can we please postpone the ipv6 post-mortem?

On Oct 8, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Martin Rex wrote:

> Huh?  Hardly anyone support IPv6 these days.

Well, the "hardly anyone" seems to include all Windows, Macosx, Linux, and Freebsd-based products, and routers from any vendor you care to name. But "hardly anyone" includes Canon printers like the one sitting next to me, all products from Sony that have a network interface (think Blue-Ray players, PS2, PS3, ...), Ericsson and Nokia telephones, Android 2.1 and later, iPhone OS 4 (in which it apparently can't be turned off),

Yes, CPEs are a problem right now. Look for that to change.