Re: Fisking vs Top-Posting

I take your point that the whole message should be read before replying.
 Thank you.  However, one can top-post and bottom-post without reading a
message just as well as one can when interleaving a reply :-).  Reply
style is separate from the first issue (people should read their mail
fully), because how one replies really depends on what one is trying to
accomplish.

btw top-posting is not the spawn of evil demons, it's perfectly
appropriate in some situations, e.g. this one, where the original mail
is just attached for possible reference.

swb