BOFs for IETF-79

We have received ten proposals for BOFs in for the upcoming meeting (on
cloud computing, distributed mobility management, ARP improvements,
light-weight IP stack, name-based sockets, home networking, datatracker
spec review, network stratum query, DNS-based cryptographic security,
secure content automation). In about a week we will be making decisions
about what to do about these things. If you are interested in participating
the discussions or have opinions to share, I know the both the organizers
of these efforts as well as the ADs would appreciate feedback and
additional participation.