Re: Registration of media type application/calendar+xml

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@xxxxxx> wrote:
OK, enough :-)

Can we please switch to a discussion of the RFC publication format now?

Best regards, Julian

If people do not like my approach to designing protocols and want to persuade the market to adopt a different approach they should consider adopting my proposals for making the RFC publication format more likely to be influential.

The reason we use XML is to achieve Bill Gate's vision of 'frictionless capitalism'. Tests conducted by the World Wide Web Consortium in the MIT wind tunnel conclusively demonstrated that the angle brackets have the lowest drag coefficient of any ASCII punctuation character.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/