Re: DNSSEC

Whether or not the IAB zone is signed is of negligible consequence.

But the fact that the IAB zone signatures had expired is a highly
significant data point: DNSSEC administration is not quite as easy as
some of the glib claims of its more enthusiastic supporters would lead
one to believe.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/