Re: Optimizing for what? Was Re: IETF Attendance by continent

I vote for Mauritius.  I'm sure AfriNIC would be glad to host.

--Richard

On Aug 30, 2010, at 6:02 PM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

On 30 aug 2010, at 23:47, Hadriel Kaplan wrote:

Therefore, I propose we meet in Hawaii (and Kauai in particular) from now on. We can even rotate islands if people get bored.

No, we'd still have to rotate oceans. Iceland is nice and close to both NA and EU (farther north generally helps), but we still need something in the Indian Ocean.