Re: Is this true?

On Thu Aug 26 22:37:42 2010, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
It's true that someone said all that. It's probably true that the firewall your boss bought in 2006 doesn't support IPv6. It's probably even true that some people consider this a problem of IPv6 rather than of the firewall.

The rest is all bullshit.

Conferences with presentations should have a "most bullshit per minute" prize, with some sort of plaque.

Could we award it in the plenary, like the Postel Award?

Only problem is who to name it after.

Without being sued for defamation, I mean - there's no shortage of candidates.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx - xmpp:dwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 - http://dave.cridland.net/