RE: SECDIR review: draft-hammer-hostmeta

Thanks for the review.

I will add these points to the security consideration section, but will keep it as a host level document, not service level. This well-known document is appropriate when looking for host metadata, and application choosing to use it, must consider the implications. By itself, host-meta means very little. Applications need to "buy-into" the document (and spell out how to use it) in order for it to have meaning. When doing so, they must consider its implications.

EHL