Re: IETF Attendance by continent

On 9 Aug 2010, at 16:12, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

Since we're providing anecdotal data, I'll mention that for me the big
central room in Maastrict turned out to provide far greater
cross-fertilization than I got in Anaheim.

+1

I actually thought the Anaheim venue was really poor for this, and liked having that large _seated_ communal area full of IETFers at the MECC.

Ray