Re: IETF 78: getting to/from/around Maastricht

13.07.2010 13:38, Jaap Akkerhuis пишет:
     That's the same software. If b-rail.be is competent about
     updating its route database with other companies' trains, then
     the results will be exactly as good as for bahn.de.

In that case, give ns.nl (dutch railways) a try. They seem to list
during the day a direct train between Maastricht/Brussels nearly
every hour during the day.

     Sadly, bahn.de seems to have restricted its scope to Europe. Last week I
     searched for a connection from Oslo to Pyongyang, and bahn.de couldn't
     show me any. I think there are trains from Vladivostok and/or Beijing,
     but they're not in the database.

I'm not really planning to take a train to IETF-79 but it is an
interesting idea. The Dutch internatial railway site
<http://www.nshispeed.nl/nl/internationale-trein>  planner does show
you the Oslo<->  Peking trip which seems to take 196 hrs 2 min
(including transfers).
Hm... I will join you on the way (in Moscow) ;)

dol@