Re: [dispatch] Fwd: Re: WG Review: Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)

> Can you tell us about the misuse?  It might be relevant to the expected usage of the cuss feature.

I was relevant for that time, when communication was expensive and
telephony was billed per minute...

In Germany's PSTN, carriers are not allowed to bill for signalling,
only for the voice channel usage. Some smart guys built devices which
sent many SETUPs messages with UUI and canceled the call setup
immediately. So they transmitted their information without paying
anything and causing high load on the signalling network.

Thanks
Laura