Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-00

At 05:01 20-06-10, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
pay to source routing decreases over time. There is no reason why a new RFC aimed at reviewing a mature spec would need to reduce its maturity level, if it accomplishes the current requirements for third level. I hope this point will be made clearer.

In theory, major clean-ups are done for the Draft Standard. The third level is about significant implementation and successful operational experience. There is no reduction in maturity level for a clean-up.