Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-20.txt

See my comments below regarding SSRC collisions.

Begin forwarded message:

See section 4.1, which does specify what to do if there is an SSRC collision.

> - A ZRTP Error code of 0x91 “SSRC collision” is defined, but the text
> doesn’t mention how it’s used.

Section 4.1 does mention how it is used.

Philip R Zimmermann    prz@xxxxxxx
(spelled with 2 n's)   http://philzimmermann.com
tel +1 831 425-7524    http://zfone.com