Re: Make HTML and PDF more prominent, was: Re: Why the normative

It sometimes bugs me that spelling my name in Latin letters like in this email, does not give English speakers enough information to pronounce my name correctly.
In fact, I don't think there's any sequence of Latin letters that will do it.
Still, I don't think putting "יואב ניר" in the author section of I-Ds would make matters any better.