Re: Make HTML and PDF more prominent, was: Re: Why the normative

+1

Bob Braden

Donald Eastlake wrote:
No. I have no problem with *supplementing* it with such a URL but any author
listed on the front page should have an email address, a postal address, and
a telephone number listed in the RFC. The model for an RFC is that of a
permanent book, not an ephemeral web page. I am opposed to the migration of
more of RFC content to links requiring Internet access and perpetual
maintenance.

Donald