Re: Appeal to the IESG concerning the approbation of the IDNA2008 document set.

> I do not believe the IESG is under any obligation to spend its
> precious time digesting such a mass of text to discern any actual
> grounds for appeal.

Legal systems have rules about vexatious litigants, people who
repeatedly file meritless actions that waste an unreasonable amount of
time and effort.  The IETF is certainly not a court, but it shares
many of the same issues of process and abuse thereof.

The IETF process including appeams is a means to getting work done,
not an end in itself, and it is reasonable to make rules that protect
the ability to get work done.  You all know what I mean.

R's,
John