Re: No Host for IETF 77 meeting in Anaheim, California

On 3/3/2010 1:20 PM, IETF Chair wrote:
> We do not have a host for the IETF 77 meeting in Anaheim.  As a direct
> result, some of the pleasant amenities that you may have come to expect
> will not be available at the IETF 77 meeting.  No one will be handing
> out T-shirts, and there will not be a social event on Tuesday evening.

I offered NUMEROUS TIMES to find you these types of things and since I
did it for the ABA's ISC for about 5 years I have a pretty good track
record.

So Russ - the reason the IETF doesnt have sponsors is because you and
the others you presented my proposal to didn't wan't to let me work
there. More of the tortuous interferrence I assert the management team
needs to be spanked for.

Sorry but this time - you folks are responsible for the quality of the
presentation you are trying to force down the rest of the membership's
yaps here.

Todd

> We do have a sponsor for this meeting, Booz Allen Hamilton.  Thank you
> very much for your assistance.  This contribution is very helpful.
>
> We could really use some additional sponsors.  If your organization
> can help, even a little, please contact Drew Dvorshak at the Internet
> Society <dvorshak@xxxxxxxx>.
>
> I look forward to seeing you in Anaheim in a few weeks,
>    Russ Housley
>    IETF Chair

begin:vcard
fn:Todd Glassey