RE: Patent disclosure in draft-shin-augmented-pake-00.txt

Dear Simon,

Thank you for your interests and a kind suggestion.
I am now contacting with our institute Intellectual Property Department
about the license information.

With the response from IP department, I want to get your feedback or advices

about license information (if you don't mind).

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Shin