Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-04

Hi,

I reflected your comments and just submitted a new version(-05).

Thanks,
Kenji

--
Kenji Kumaki, Ph.D. <ke-kumaki@xxxxxxxx>
IP Network Department

<C31006DE-2C8D-4116-88ED-6464B56F0532@xxxxxxxxxxxx> の、
   "Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-04"
において、
   "Ben Campbell <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"さんは書きました:

> I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
> reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
> http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
>
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
> you may receive.
>
> Document: draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-04
> Reviewer: Ben Campbell
> Review Date:  20-Oct-2009
> IETF LC End Date: 20-Oct-2009
> IESG Telechat date: (if known)

> This draft is almost ready for publication as an informational RFC. I
> have a few minor and a number of editorial comments that should be
> addressed prior to publication.
>
> *** Major issues:
>
> None
>
> *** Minor issues:
>
> -- section 3, paragraph 3, ""However, if a C-
>     RSVP signaling is to send within VPN, the service provider network
>     will face scalability issues."
>
> Can you elaborate?
>
> -- Section 6.4:
>
> Last sentence should be something to the effect that "The solution
> SHOULD allow customers to receive・, right?  Otherwise it looks like
> normative requirements on customers.
>
> -- Section 7.1, last paragraph:
>
> Is this acceptable given the explicit requirement not to divulge
> topology information mentioned in the security considerations section?
>
> -- Section 7.2:
>
>   How would you judge compliance with this requirement?
>

> *** Nits/editorial comments:
>
> -- The draft has a bad case of acronym soup. Please make an effort to
> expand acronyms on first mention, unless they are generally well known
> to the community. (And by community, I mean the IETF at large, not
> just the routing area). See http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.
expansion.txt