Re: Most bogus news story of the week

"Ole Jacobsen" <ole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(except it's not a joke)

As someone who has confronted some of these gentle people at IGF, let me tell you it is not a joke.

I am always flabbergasted about what I hear, and never understand whom they get their information from. It is often full of inaccuracies, cognitive biaises, generalisations, misunderstandings and old world thinking, which, would you believe it, actually makes up for a rather "amusing" view of the Internet.

Kind regards,

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html